Certified Financial Planner and founder of Lighthouse Financial in Medford, Michal Slate, invites you to a dinner/ educational event on retirement from a biblical perspective. When should you quit the paycheck? What does the bible say about retirement? How does retirement usually look for regular people? Let's put the focus back on God and learn how to be wise stewards in retirement.
- What is financial Stewardship in retirement?
- The “ideal” retirement picture
- How it can work
- The weight of debt is heavier in retirement
- Retirement Income in place of Employment Income
- Social Security
- Dividends / Interest or “Passive Income”
- Sources of income during retirement
- Saving Money Strategies
- Getting rid of consumer debt before retirement
- Still have a mortgage at retirement - what can I do?
- Filling your “bucket” - how much should I save?
- Giving Strategies
Securities and investment advisory services offered through NEXT Financial Group, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Date and Time
Tue, May 09, 2023
5:00p - 7:00p PST
Lighthouse Financial Planners & Advisors
The event room is on the 2nd floor. You must RSVP to receive the door code for access.